Art Dog sniffs out industry stories everyone needs to read! Our adventures in 2019 included touring a paint factory, learning how to use Instagram Live, dyeing tea towels, recovering from an earthquake, a meandering gallery walk across the continent and spending quality time with industry personalities from every angle of our business!
Did you read our top articles from 2019?
- Post-NAMTA Revelations & Reflections
- Art Coop’s Next Gen Thrives on Community, Collaboration and Candid Communication
- Art Dog Gallery Walk: Limited Space, Unlimited Creativity at Carter Sexton
- Inside The Royal Talens Factory
- Ruff Draft Demo: Cassie’s Shibori Tea Towels
- Blaine’s Art Supply Bounces Back After 7.0 Earthquake
- The Inside Scoop on Back to School from MacPherson’s Account Managers
- Who’s Who: Tucker Russell, MONTANA-CANS Brand Manager & Graffiti Writer
- Art Materials Live Painting Exhibition: Andrew Sandberg’s Dora Mina
- Who’s Who: Catherine Thoele, Account Manager Extraordinaire
And don’t forget to check out stories you might have missed:
- Engage Community Via Instagram Live: Flax Art’s Maybe Mondays
- DaVinci Artist Supply’s Weekend Washi Workshop
- Staff Product Education with Royal Talens
- Annual Events Strengthen Business: Plaza Art’s Hands On Creativity
- Four Ways Sign-Painting Can Expand Your Reach
- Who’s Who: Our Customer Service Team
- Artist Spotlight: Lisa Elley, “Knife Queen”
- Artist Spotlight: Hannah Reineck’s First Inktober
- Sam Flax Orlando Collaborates With Downtown Arts District For “On the Spot”
- Venerable Vintages: All About Paper
Do you have a story for us? Add your voice to the journey in 2020—drop us a note at artdogblog (@) macphersonart.com.