Reach new creative levels of possibilities with Grafix Dura-Lar Film product line, the mixed media must-have for every artist! Make layered designs with any of Grafix Dura-Lar Film styles; Clear, Matte and Wet Media. Or use this film to create watercolor paintings, alcohol ink designs, drawings, or mold into a unique shape. The various mediums you can use on Grafix archival Dura-Lar Film allows for endless creations for all skill levels!
Grafix Dura-Lar Film is the Acetate alternative. This polyester film combines the best features of Mylar and Acetate to provide a highly versatile film.
· Will not tear, absorb moisture or discolor with age
· Heat Resistant
· Dimensionally Stable
· Lays Flat
· Acid-Free and Archival
Grafix Matte Dura-Lar Film Pencil Portrait
Create a unique mixed media pencil portrait using Grafix Matte Dura-Lar Film. Designed by Tania Ahmed.
- Grafix Matte Dura-Lar Film
- Color Pencils
- Graphite Pencil
- Magazine of Your Choice
- Liquitex Matte Medium
- Embossing Powder and Ink
- Acrylic Paint
- Card Base
This project features an easy step-by-step instruction guide that can be printed and shared! Great ways to utilize these projects in your store include:
- Create and Share: Share these fun and entertaining craft projects on your social media channels to inspire creativity and the much-needed craft run to your store to get supplies to make these projects.
- Make + Take: Print these instructions out for a fun in-store make and take demo that’s enjoyable for all ages!
- Mix It Up: Create your own kit with the materials listed in this guide to encourage more creating fun at home!