Submit to Vendor Voices
Vendor Voices is devoted to our partner’s brand stories, product launches and other educational or promotional material. Posts might include information about artist residencies, featured artwork / artists, videos or demos. If you are a MacPherson’s vendor partner looking to contribute to Vendor Voices, follow these instructions to submit content.
- MacPherson’s must carry all products referenced in your submission.
- Submissions are due by the 15th of each month.
- Read on to make sure your submission is formatted correctly.
- Create a Word Document/Google Doc with copy, images and links to videos you’d like embedded. Required: at least one quality image (a photograph).
- Attach images separately as well, as JPGs, no larger than 1200 pixels wide.
- Demos must include materials, instructions, process images and image of completed project.
Once it is all in order, email your submission to the Art Dog Editorial Team!
Coordinate Your Content with Our Customer Engagement Calendar
Popular content includes product education and artist features.
Consider coordinating your content with the 2020 Days of the Year in the MacPherson’s Customer Engagement Calendar that we are supporting:
- January 31st, Inspire Your Heart With Art Day
- February 20th, Love Your Pet Day
- March, National Craft Month
- April 9th, National Unicorn Day
- May, Plein Air Month
- June 20th, Summer Begins
- July, World Watercolor Month
- August 6th, National Spray Paint Day
- September 19th, International Talk Like A Pirate Day
- October 31st, Halloween
- November 28th, Small Business Saturday
- December 18th, National Ugly Holiday Sweater Day
And if you are looking for more inspiration, check out the most popular articles on Art Dog, featured in this handy list.