Last month we introduced a new feature called Demo Days, which outlines instructions and materials needed to create an in store demonstration or workshop.
Regular in-store activities help to foster a sense of community and make your store a destination spot for artists and hobbyists alike. Allowing your customers to participate in a hands-on activity that educates them on products and lets them leave your store with an item they are confident they can recreate. We’ve put together a list of demo ideas for 4th Quarter. Let us know which activity inspires you and we’ll outline how to do the most requested one in our next Demo Days feature. Want to see something that’s not on the list? E-mail us at artdogblog (@) macphersonart.com to let us know!
- DIY wrapping paper – block printing on craft paper
- Giant snowflakes with decorative papers.
- Wintertime felt trees
- Furniture antiquing techniques
- Face painting for parents
- Making your own calligraphy inks
- Marbling glass ornaments
- Oven Baked Clay – beads, ornaments, and more