Our 400 Series Recycled Sketch pads are among our most popular items and have become a classic favorite for artists. They come in a range of pad sizes, including a brand NEW 3”x9” size that’s great for taking on-the-go.
The landscape format is the ultimate planning weapon for cartoonists, urban sketchers, painters, lettering artists, and any travelling artist. It easily fits in a purse or a back pocket so it’s always ready at their side.
We asked artists on Instagram what they’d do with this fun new size, and here are a few of the responses we got:
- Sequential motions
- Short comics
- Lettering projects
- Floral panoramas
- Landscapes (sketching and planning out paintings)
- Drawings of reptiles, giraffes and other long animals
The possibilities are endless for a creative mind. This 60lb (89gsm) sketch paper has a fine tooth surface that is ideal for experimentation, practicing, perfecting techniques, and preliminary drawing.
All Strathmore 400 Series Recycled Sketch pad sizes include:
- 3.5″ x 5″ — “SM457-3 — SKTCH RCY400 3X5SB SD100(24)
- 3″x9″ — SM457-4 — SKTCH RCY400 3X9SB 50SH(24)
- 5.5″x8.5″ — SM457-5 — SKTCH RCY400 5X8SB SD100(12)
- 5.5″x12″ — SM457-12 — SKTCH RCY400 5.5X12SB 50SH(12)
- 8”x24” — SM457-8 — SKTCH RCY400 8X24.5SB 50SH(12)
- 9″x12″ — SM457-9 — SKTCH RCY400 9X12SB SD100(12)
- 11″x14″ — SM457-11 — SKTCH RCY400 11X14SB SD100(6)
- 14″x17″ — SM457-14 — SKTCH RCY400 14X17SB SD100(6)
- 18″x24″ — SM457-18 — SKTCH RCY400 18X24SB TB 30(12
Officially launched at NAMTA 2018, the NEW 3”x9” 400 Series Recycled Sketch pad started shipping March 5, 2018 from Strathmore.
Select sizes of our 400 Series Recycled Sketch pads are featured on promotion running through Back To School May 1, 2018 to September 13, 2018. Learn how this new pad can increase the productivity of your retail space by contacting your MacPherson sales representative today!