The spread of COVID-19 and related precautions has increased the importance and value of family-oriented activities at home. Retailers are seeing increased demand for slime-making products.
Elmer’s leads the way with a large selection of washable products in 5 oz. bottles, such as Transparent and Opaque colored glues, Glow in the Dark colors and Color Changing glues. Elmer’s offers both Clear and White washable school glue in gallons. Elmer’s Magical Liquid is the perfect solution for those who want to make many batches of slime without the cleanup afterwards. These products can provide hours of creative slime making activity.
- 2 (5 fl. oz) Elmer’s Blue & Teal Metallic Liquid Glue
- 1 (5 fl. oz) Elmer’s Blue Color Changing Liquid Glue
- Elmer’s Magical Liquid (at least 6.9 fl. oz)
- Container for Mixing
- Mixing Utensil
- Measuring Spoons
- Pour out one (5oz) Elmer’s Glue into a container.
- Add 2 tablespoons of Magical Liquid and mix well. Then add 1 more tablespoon of Magical Liquid and mix.
- Mix until well incorporated. You will notice the mixture becoming harder to mix and slime begins to form.
- Take the slime out and begin kneading with both of your hands. If needed/too sticky, add a little magical liquid (1/2 tablespoon) at a time to get the desired feel of slime.
- For each of the remaining glues, repeat steps 1-4.
- Once all three colors are created, lay all colors on top of each other then swirl and twist your slime! If you knead too much, the colors will eventually mix and become one.
- Before kneading too much, go outside and watch part of your slime change color in the bright sun!
Go to Elmer’s website to access more slime making recipes and make sure to share with your customers!
Submitted by Elmer’s