Art Materials World 2019 is just around the corner and MacPherson’s looks forward to seeing you in San Antonio!
We’re proud to continue our support of NAMTA’s mission and we’re always excited to be a part of this terrific event. MacPherson’s will be represented by members from our leadership, sales, marketing and product development teams, ready to learn more about how we can help our customers and partners succeed in 2019.
Make sure you swing by Booth #405, the one with the large MacPherson’s sign hanging over it!
A few things we’re excited about this year:
- We are once again featuring Promos-at-a-Glance, value-packed deals from our top vendor partners to help our customers get ready for a successful Q2.
- Our new booth design will include a compelling in-store merchandising concept, giving attendees a chance to learn more about our portfolio of exclusive brands. We encourage everyone to visit the booth and experience the quality and on-trend products that appeal to artists worldwide.
- We are featuring some amazing promotional deals for our exclusive brands, in addition to some new products to watch for in 2019.
- Live painting sessions! On Sunday and Monday, we’ll also feature in-booth artist demonstrations by San Jose-based artist Lisa Elley, and Dallas-based artist Arjoon KC. Come watch them bring our RGM, MABEF and Art Alternatives products to life!
- And of course, connecting with you! Make sure you to join us for a free Happy Hour event at our booth on Monday, February 24th at 4pm, sponsored by our partners at Too Corporation Americas. After a long day at the show, swing by the booth, grab a beer and hang out with friends.
For more information, visit our NAMTA page on MacPhersonart.com. You can also check out some NAMTA features and profiles on Art Dog.
Make sure to follow us on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter for live updates of the show!Follow the hashtags #namta, #namta2019, #MACnamta19 and if you post to your own social at the event, please tag us!