We’d like to extend a heartfelt thank you to all of our customers and vendors for your business and partnership this year. We’re honored to be part of an industry filled with individuals whose creative spirit inspires us every day!
And to our Art Dog readers in particular, thank you for reading, commenting, sharing and emailing us story ideas. Our cross-functional team consists of Editor-in-Chief Krystal Willis, Blog Administrator and design whiz Tali Even-Kesef, Senior Merchandise Manager Cathy Denny, Account Manager, crafter extraordinaire and merchandising genius Cassie Brehmer and our principal writer Catherine Monahon. We consider it an honor to produce content for you each week (our Art Dog meetings are everyone’s highlight of the week: we love lining up content and investigating leads that might inspire our community.)
Our goals for the blog in 2020?
- Continue to share stories of retailer success and innovation in the industry—especially retailers we haven’t heard from yet!
- Expand our coverage of the Customer Engagement Calendar: how to use it, events, promotion and other initiatives
- Integrate monthly polls so we can learn from YOU, our readers
- Keep the Art Dog Gallery walk going! Submit your gallery here to get on our itinerary
- Share more demos and event how-tos
- Host more Art Dog Live panels at MacPherson’s Dealer Workshop in Vegas, June 2020!
We look forward to connecting even more with you in the new year! 2020, here we come.