Let your friends admire your greeting card decorated with doodle art, using a paper cutting technique. You just need a few simple tools. Follow this video tutorial step by step and free your imagination. Don’t forget that perfection does not exist: enjoy!
- K18 Grip On Knife
- Deluxe Conversion Ruler
- Cutting Mat
- Colored Card
- White Card
- 3D Sticky Pads
- Cut out a piece of colored card measuring 25 cm x 15 cm.
- Cut the excess paper with an aluminum ruler and the cutter.
- Draw a square measures 10 cm x 10 cm.
- Start doodling with the pencil inside the square.
- Grab your cutter and start to cut inside the lines you drew.
- IMPORTANT: always start to cut from the smallest pieces!
- If you want, you can add other lines with the pencil.
- Make sure your blade is sharp to ensure fine detail of your design! Find out how to change a blade in the step by step video tutorial.
- When you have finished cutting all of the doodles, add a white card square measuring 11.5 cm x 10 cm and fix it inside the greeting card with the 3D sticky pads.
- Your Doodle Art Card is ready!
Submitted by Excel Blades