With 358 colors available in Copic markers, choosing the right one for your project can be challenging. To help artists visualize which colors to perfectly choose for their projects, Copic is launching a new product: the Copic Color Swatch Card! Users can make their own color swatches by filling the swatch boxes with the corresponding Copic markers.
Benefits of the Copic Color Swatch Card:
- Easy-to-see color numbers. The swatch card is intended as a guide to help identify and keep track of the colors the artist owned.
- Specifically designed to show how to create color gradients when layering the same colors.
- Convenience! Copic Color Swatch Cards are stored in a high-quality plastic carrying case that is safe and easy to carry for traveling.
This product includes:
- 14 Color Swatch Cards printed on Copic Premium Bond Paper
- One underlay paper
- Plastic case
- Dimensions: 4.72” x 0.13” x 9.45”
- Weight: 0.12 lb
- EAN: 4511338062722
Instructions on how to fill in the color boxes are included with the product. Suitable for all ages. For more information on the product please visit us at copic.too.com.