Check out the most popular articles of 2020 and make sure you didn’t miss anything! This list is also informative for those of you interested in submitting vendor content (click here for an outline of the Customer Engagement calendar), art dog candidates, or industry news to share. Read on, get inspired and enjoy what our industry seems to love most: people, creative practices, stories highlighting our community’s resourcefulness and of course… Art Dogs!
It’s All About The People
Read about industry personalities, artists we know and love from Dealer Workshop and social media and honor loved ones in the industry we’ll miss dearly.
- Artist Spotlight: Turtle Wayne
- From Customer to Demo Artist, Ophelia Staton’s Journey with Jerry’s Artarama
- Honoring Sandy Goodstein, May 19, 1958 – July 8, 2020
Creative Practices For The Win
Delve into artist interviews that feature creative processes, products and inspiration.
- Flexcut’s Featured Artist: Painter & Printmaker Aftyn Shah
- Artist Spotlight: Julie Anderson, Living Traditions & The Magnetic Pull of Folk Art
Check out industry responses to COVID, trends, tradeshows and virtual resources for 2020 and beyond.
- Community Resilience & Industry Best Practices in Shifting Circumstances: COVID-19
- What’s Hot: Creative Retail Trends
- March is National Craft Month: Craft Tradeshow Recaps
- MacPherson’s Launches Art Dog Live, a Series of Virtual Discussions
And of Course, Art Dogs!
We love a good story about a well-loved industry canine BFF.